Leading Providers of Shelf Companies in Singapore for Vietnam Clients
When it comes to establishing a new company, many people can become put off by the length procedure and mountainous volume of paperwork that is required — particularly if they’ve never done it before. Luckily, DesFran is here to help. Through buying a shelf company, bypass all the bureaucracy that comes with starting a new company and have your new venture up and running in no time.
What is a shelf company?
A shelf company, also known as an aged corporation, is a preregistered company that owns no assets or liabilities and has never conducted business. It is registered with the sole purpose of being sold and can vary in age depending on when it was incorporated, ranging from a few months to many years.
Some reasons for looking at shelf companies are:
- Gaining opportunities to bid on contracts in jurisdictions that require the company to have been operational for a certain length of time.
- The ability to select companies with older age profiles to boost investor or consumer confidence.
- Access to investment capital.
- Easier access to corporate credit
- To kick-start trading investments even though one is not the director.
DesFran are the leading providers of offshore services. Our many years of experience in helping people grow their businesses has earned us partnerships with well-known and well-respected partners and financial institutions all across the world. To find a shelf company best suited to your needs or for other offshore services you may require in Vietnam, get in touch with us today.