Providing Shelf Companies to Suit All Requirements in Indonesia
The most difficult aspect of starting a new company is the lengthy and complicated process that is required — not to mention the bureaucracy and the large amounts of paperwork that need to be dealt with. But there is one very simple way to circumvent all the headache that comes with establishing a new company. DesFran is the leading provider of shelf company solutions in Singapore for clients in Indonesia, and we will have your new venture up and running in no time.
What is a shelf company?
A preregistered company that does not own any assets or liabilities and has never conducted any business is called a shelf company, or sometimes referred to as an aged corporation. It exists for the sole purpose of being sold.
The reasons shelf companies are considered for purchase include:
- It grants more opportunities to bid on contracts in places that need companies that have been in existence for a certain amount of time.
- Improving investor or consumer confidence with the ability to choose companies with older age profiles.
- Provides access to greater investment capital.
- Corporate credit is easier to access.
- Kick-starts trading investments even though one is not the director.
We are the experts when it comes to offshore services. Through leveraging our large global network of partners around the world, we have become the go-to provider of shelf companies in Indonesia. Regardless of what shelf companies services you may require, DesFran’s expertise will have all your needs covered. Contact us today to for more information about how we can take your business to the next level.